[racktables-users] Re: LDAP Auth fails after upgrade

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:24:02 +0400

12.06.2012, 17:03, "Jason Hamilton" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Denis,
>
> It appears to be rejecting valid passwords, as the pop-up login box keeps
> appearing after entering the credentials. I can hit escape and it says that
> the system requires authentication.
>
> -Jason

0.19.x LDAP code is more developed, than that of 0.17.x, but all the old
options should work. Can you look into the TCP connection to LDAP server with
wireshark or "tshark -V" to check, that a protocol exchange is taking place and
if there are any error codes/messages? Is there anything relevant in the
server's error log?

--
 Denis Ovsienko