[racktables-users] Re: IPv6

  • From: Craig Hoffman <craig.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:22:16 -0400

It's been asked for a few times, but I'm not aware of any ongoing
efforts to make it happen.

I'd *love* to have it incorporated as well, but I don't think any of
the core developers are using IPv6 at this time.

If they made it happen, though, RackTables would be at the forefront
of OpenSource IPv6 IPAM.  There just aren't that many options out
there the last time I looked - NetDOT looked promising.