[racktables-users] Re: Hello, praise and a question. RackTables API?

  • From: Jonathan Thurman <jthurman42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:32:16 -0700

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Dustin Coates
<dcoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Is thier any plans on developing and external API for outside access by
> let's say IPhone or windows mobile apps? That i think would be my only
> requested feature of this application.

I haven't seen any plans for that on the roadmap, and as far as I remember
this would be the first request (I could be wrong).  It would be much more
simple to add some browser detection and change the layout for mobile
devices.  This would also keep the code together and easier to maintain
feature changes / additions, and no you wouldn't have to purchase hardware
to work on it.

-Jonathan