[racktables-users] Re: File downloads in IE not working - works fine in FF

  • From: Alexey Andriyanov <alan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:40:29 +0400

Try if the problem persists with the latest release, obviously.

03.11.2011 21:14, Manochehri, Tim пишет:

Hey all,

So we are using RT 18.6 {I know! its old}.

However, when an IE users tries to download a file it fails.
Works fine in FireFox...

When I click on the download icon in IE - it errors out.

Stating "IE cannot download download.php from<our racktables url>"

"IE was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is
either unavailable
or cannot be found. Please try again later."

IE version 8 {windows xp SP3}.

Please advise...

Tim Manochehri
Sr. Unix Systems Engineer