[racktables-users] Re: Deletion of Objects.

Jason,

Then you thinking that the deletion should be a logical deletion?  In
may case I fat finger and duplicated an item for I wanted to physically
delete all traces of the object.

if we had a deleted check box and suppress from display that would work
for most people...  I have to say that keeping a history of the deleted
objects is a good thing to have.

Thanks,

Luis

--