[racktables-users] Re: Cable Chaining

  • From: Manon Goo <lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:19:45 +0200

Working on it,

Manon

--On 6. September 2011 15:05:22 +0200 Marco Sommella <marco.sommella@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Manon,
since you posted some version and upgrades can you please sum up all in
one post ?
I like to enable cable chaining and modify patch panel for back ports.
TNX

Marco Sommella
marco.sommella@xxxxxxxxx (E-Mail & MSN)

2011/9/6 Denis Ovsienko <infrastation@xxxxxxxxx>

06.09.2011, 02:32, "Manon Goo" <lists@xxxxxxxx>:

Hi Dennis,

Can I reach you on irc or jabber ?

Manon

At times I attend our small IRC channel (#racktables on
irc.freenode.net), but it's the beginning of a business year and there is
little time for talk. I'll be there today and if it does not work out,
let's agree, that some works just require certain time to get done
properly.

--
    Denis Ovsienko

Manon Goo
Dembach Goo Informatik GmbH & Co KG
Untersachsenhausen 33
D-50667 Köln
Tel: +49 221 801483 0
Mobil: +49 177 8091974
Fax: +49 221 801483 20
Email: manon@xxxxxxxx
Emergency: +49 180 555 4992

Amtsgericht Köln HRA 22794, UST ID: DE242 159 527
Geschäftsführer: Manon Goo, Andreas Dembach
Haftende Gesellschafterin: Dembach Goo Verwaltungs GmbH