[racktables-users] Re: Bind IPv4 Network to VLAN

25.04.2012, 17:14, "Rafael Ganascim" <rganascim@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks Denis, we are already using this version.
>
> But on the page Vlan, tab ipv4, the networks aren't listed anymore (on
> the past, we used this - some networks have vlans associations - but
> the new vlans we can't do this).
>
> I see at demo.racktables.org a select field, with the networks and the
> clip to bind the network. In  my racktables, they doesn't exists.

Is the "IPv4" tab missing or is the SELECT empty?

> We installed the racktables on the version 0.19.09 (and populated it
> with this version), and updated it to 0.19.10.. 0.19.11 and now it is
> 0.19.12.

This SELECT is populated with a couple of constraints in mind. First, networks
must meet the RackCode expression defined in "List of VLAN-based IPv4 networks"
option (it is empty by default, which matches all IPv4 networks). Second, a
network can relate to a VLAN domain at most once. This means, the SELECT at
this page won't list the networks already linked to any other VLAN of the
current domain. Is this the case?

--
    Denis Ovsienko