[racktables-users] Re: Bind IPv4 Network to VLAN

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:52:40 +0400

25.04.2012, 17:14, "Rafael Ganascim" <rganascim@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks Denis, we are already using this version.
> But on the page Vlan, tab ipv4, the networks aren't listed anymore (on
> the past, we used this - some networks have vlans associations - but
> the new vlans we can't do this).
> I see at demo.racktables.org a select field, with the networks and the
> clip to bind the network. In  my racktables, they doesn't exists.

Is the "IPv4" tab missing or is the SELECT empty?

> We installed the racktables on the version 0.19.09 (and populated it
> with this version), and updated it to 0.19.10.. 0.19.11 and now it is
> 0.19.12.

This SELECT is populated with a couple of constraints in mind. First, networks
must meet the RackCode expression defined in "List of VLAN-based IPv4 networks"
option (it is empty by default, which matches all IPv4 networks). Second, a
network can relate to a VLAN domain at most once. This means, the SELECT at
this page won't list the networks already linked to any other VLAN of the
current domain. Is this the case?

    Denis Ovsienko