[racktables-users] Associating IPv4 with objecttypes

  • From: Mike Coles <bluelip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:12:07 -0400

Hello All,

     I've been playing with the software and think it will fit the bill
nicely. One thing I came across is that some object types don't have IPv4
addresses associated w/ them.  Is there documentation on this process or can
someone suggest search engine keywords?

     I've been through the database looking at the mappings and
relationships as well as peeking into the source. Nothing has popped out at
me. I apologize for my boneheaded noobie question.

Thanks for a great app,
Mike