From: racktables-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:racktables-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Buijs
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 1:41 PM
To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [racktables-users] Re: Another Report Question

I think a flexible reporting system would be a nice addition to
Racktables ;)

On 3 feb 2009, at 19:35 , Luis Fernando Lacayo wrote:

Paul,

try this:

select RackObject.name, Port.name, Port.label from Port, RackObject
where RackObject.id = Port.object_id order by RackObject.name;

Luis

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 12:23 -0600, Paul Seymour wrote:

Hah.  Thanks.  I ran the query against the racktables database, but it
only returned 3 items...

I just need to select all objects and list their Port.name and
Port.label.

I'm trying to build a new query to see what I can find.  Any help you
can provide would be great J.

        Paul Seymour

        Datacenter Operations

        Lore Systems

        pseymour@xxxxxxxx

        Office - 703-542-2200 x141

        Cell - 703-231-1086

        P Lore Systems is an industry leader in Green IT & Datacenters.

                    Please consider the environment before printing this
email.

Date: 02/03/09 07:57:00

Luis Fernando Lacayo
Chicago Public Schools
Senior Unix Administrator
ITS/ UNIX Infrastructure
Office: 773-553-3835
Cell: 773-203-4493
lflacayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
               "In God we trust, the rest we monitor ..."