[racktables-users] Adding an interface to a new device

  • From: Rob Walker <rwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:09:27 +0000

I have some new devices that I need to add to racktables.  These
interfaces have an RF interface and an ethernet interface.  I followed
the instructions found at
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/racktables/index.php?title=RackTablesAdminGuide

and for the MAC address on RF, I added "SSN RF MAC address", that's OK.
  However, when I tried to add an ethernet port to the device, I
couldn't do that.  How do I add ethernet ports to a new type of hardware
in the database?

Thanks,
Rob