[rabbitclan] Fw: Greetings!

  • From: "Dark Druid" <darkdruid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Clan of the Rabbit" <rabbitclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:54:05 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Donna Walker
To: Dark Druid
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 3:05 PM
Subject: RE: Greetings!

Hey Loki:

Thanks so much for your email.  I have not made any decision on which Clan I
would like to join.  I appreciate you giving me another choice...just what I
needed...hehehe.

You take care and fight me.  I want to be with a close knit family and I might
just fit right in with you.  I enjoy BM and I can tell you do too.

Hugs.

CHOP!CHOP!