[python] test the bike made by Gislain

  • From: "Jean Roule" <expressoo16@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:37:18 +0200

Hello,

I met Gislain and his remarkable python at Allègre (the hpv world championship), i make a little test, first i was surprised by the fixed handlebars (just a quik adaptation) the other surprise was to feel realy more stable than the python i have build. After 5 minutes to re acquire how to ride the snake, i test a little down hill and go at 35 km/h with any problems (at this speed, on my python, it come unstable)
I think Gislain have build a very good one.
Maybe the lightness of the front part is a good thing... (?) and the suspention of rear wheel an other thing how make the bike more stable.

Laurent

(still Laurent from belgium, i just chage my @... i'm think you recognise my bad english :-)