[python] Re: seat for free

  • From: Harold Olmstead <haroldolmstead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 11:51:30 -0500

I am interested where is it shipping from? I am in USA Lafayette, New Jersey
07848

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Christoph Haller <christophhaller@xxxxxx>wrote:

> Hello listis,
> I wish all of you a happy new year.
> I have tidy up my cellar and I found a seat for a python which I don't need
> any more. I want to give it away (I only want the shipping-costs back).
>
> http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/dpng-3-jpg.html
> http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/dpng-1-jpg.html
> http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/dpng-2-jpg.html
>
> So let me know...otherwise it will end in the bin.
>

> Regards Christoph
> --
> Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen: Internet Explorer 8 und Mozilla Firefox 3.5
> -
> sicherer, schneller und einfacher! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser

Harold Olmstead
WisdomView Strategies
Co-founder Co-creator Real-World Connections - Open University
haroldolmstead@xxxxxxxxx
WisdomView@xxxxxxxxx
WisdomStrategies@xxxxxxxxx
Skype id: WisdomView
Twitter id: WisdomStrategy

Mobile 973-459-8207

Linked in Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/WisdomViewStrategies

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8773696924  Real-World Connections
Open University

http://capstoneprogram.com/  The Capstone Program

http://realworldconnections.net The Real World Connections Program

http://www.capstoneshowcase.com The Capstone showcase

http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1410109719

This message (including attachments) may be legally privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure by the E C P Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. If you
are not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering this
retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited © Copyright 2009 WisdomStrategies All rights reserved.