[python] Re: python and asymmetric steering

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 12:46:09 +0100

Thanks frankl,

the video is working fine for me (as it already did in your previous post). Good decision to change the seat into a real recumbent one. Looking forward to your experiences ...

Regards,
Jürgen.

On 04.01.2012 11:46, frankl@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello all!
@Yann:sorry for the bad link, this here should work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwbvrGblhvg&context=C385ebd1ADOEgsToPDskJJX-_VC5I_hujJAQytHXcL

Unfortunately without sound, it s vanished during conversion with mplayer (???
no idea, short time) to upload it
to youtube.

Actually I am refitting the seat (an used old HPVelotechnik), changing some
things in the fore-frame geometry
(negative king-pin offset (right phrase?) for less right-turn and some other
things).
This can take some time... but when I am finished I will forward the results.
In my current version the pivot axis is hitting the center-line 75mm before
wheel contact point. First I will find
a compromise by mounting the front wheel slightly inclined in the front frame
to see what happen.
This all can take some time, please be patient.

regards, frankl