[python] Re: [python]

Hi Steffen,

With misfortune, I started learning with a really tough configuration, 46deg
pivot,15mm seat height, and 26" rear wheel.  Then folks on the forum suggested
60deg pivot, which I hacked by flipping the rear-wheel triangle frame upside
down, and instantly I could take off...
See http://en.openbike.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig

By changing rear wheel size / frame configuration, I could also vary the seat
height from ~15-25cm, the angle became too steep to keep me in the seat.  After
some experience, I can cope with the bad pivot angle, just to have a
comfortable seat angle.  Next, I would like to limit the angle (hammock style
maybe?) while extending the lift range, so some sort of non-tilting vertical
lift mechanism would be nice.  Rear part should be easy, but front lift seems
tricky to go from wheel axle level to above the wheel/BB, 25-50cm range.  Wheel
size will be compromised as it's limited by the leg length and lowest seat
height, say 20" for me.

Vi