[python] Re: pix Columbus python coiled and uncoiled

  • From: "Daryl Bender" <darylb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:42:23 -0400

Is there any consensus on the best pivot angle?

I'm about to commit to 67deg which I had thought was optimum and now I'm
hearing references to 70 deg a lot. Without any chance of a comparison ride
I have to go on hearsay so while I still have to chance to change what do
you all say here. :-)

Curious
Daryl - BTW Frank excellent bike although I must admit I was startled (for a
low-caffeine second) as on the last picture I thought you had developed, and
were auditioning, a bizarre new child seat for the enhancement page. :-D