[python] openbike.org--new account

  • From: "bnmm@xxxxxxx" <bnmm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 00:36:22 +0100

Hi,

Mathieu:

We once had a security breach, I deactivated regular login procedures therefore and ramped up protection--users need to mail us, only admins can create accounts.

I created your account "Matlegore", the system has send a password to mathieu.thomachot@xxxxxxxxx.

Dirk:

I once added some info on our login procedures at

http://en.openbike.org/wiki?title=Special:UserLogin

but it seems to have got lost in one of the many updates over the years. These updates are still very cumbersome, no one-click solution, that's why I tend to procrastinate a little. Will re-add this over the holidays.

www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:CreateAccount

The address is:
http://en.openbike.org/wiki/Special:CreateAccount

We are not affiliated to mediawiki.org, we just use their software.

Cheers,
Marek

--
Marek Möhling
Naunynstr. 82
with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.