[python] Re: holiday on a python recumbent

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:46:49 +0100

Hej Dirk,

pity that time is always the limiting factor for touring. This year I am pretty occupied with work. Nevertheless I hope to make a deal with my boss, as he likes to do weeks of hiking in the mountains. But 6 weeks will be the maximum I can expect. Midsommar-Tour including the Rhine leg is still on schedule ;-)

Groetjes,
Jürgen.

On 22.01.2008 10:22, dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hoi Arjen,

Every Year at least once (1-2 weeks). My wish is to do the northsea cycle route on that bike, but I need to get 2 months off from work for that....

dirk

nerdie wrote:
Hi ya!

Did anyone do a cycle travel holiday on a python recumbent?

Greetz

Arjen