[python] Re: getting a gauge

  • From: Peter Davis <peterbdavis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:02:18 -0700

good point on weight distribution. also thinking of adding hub motors on the
rear wheels in case he get to tired from pedaling or cranking. i know this
is totally not a python now.

Peter B. Davis
6185 Aldrich RD
Ferndale WA 98248
360.296.0447

The best way out is always through.
 - Robert Frost

The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our
adversities.
 - Sophocles