[python] Re: Vedr.: Vedr.: Re: Seat and 3D software

  • From: Gavin Katts <gav@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 14:29:07 +0200

Its been a hell of a long time since I posted here. Has anyone tried a
slatted seat (pics). I know the bike is not a python (mine was stolen)
but the seat would be the same. These are easy to make and quite
comfortable. The slats also provide a small bit of ventilation.

dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is
believed to be clean.