[python] Re: Update to project page

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:31:17 +0200

Thanks for the update Stephan,

did you use green Hammerite for the painting?

Your seat still looks pretty upright to me. How much could you
lower the seatangle?

I agree with you that the drivetrain is the complicatest part of
a python with big (> 24") wheels. Lots of time should be
invested to get it right.

On 15.04.2007 10:24, Stephan Schöling wrote:
After 4 month I managed to update the "42" project page. Sorry for the long time of doing not enough.
Link: http://www.schoeling.net/python.html
I made some little changes to the frame to get a lower seatangle and some more little things to get the project completed.

Greetings,
       Stephan