[python] Re: Tire for Breakfast?

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:18:25 +0200

Same for me here: No extraordinary tire wear.

Maybe some misalignment of the wheel?

Jürgen.

On 21.04.2011 13:13, Olaf Johansson wrote:
My big apples are on since the day of genesis six years ago. But I
have been gentle with them. Very gentle.

Olaf

21 apr 2011 kl. 13.00 skrev bepb@xxxxxx:

Hi, five weeks after roll-out off my 20" python, the tire off the
front wheel is finished. Either the tire was rubbish from the start
or  the bike eats then for Breakfast, or both. The tire was more or
less new. I unterstand that both the frontwheel drive as well as
the smaller size will add to tire wear, but this seems a bit
extreme. I now wonder which tire to buy. Just again the cheapest
availabe or is there some type that will last longer? Any
expiriences?

Gerald