[python] Re: Starting to build

  • From: olaf <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:32:39 +0100

Hi Eduardo. I might have got the wrong end of the stick here, but are you going through all these things (plating, coating) with a bike design you have not yet tested?

olaf

On Wednesday, March 17, 2004, at 04:53 PM, Eduardo L P Jr wrote:

Thanks a lot Jürgen!

I sent the rear frame to welding today. Yesterday I've took from lathe the
bottom bracket shell and the pivot bearings box. With these two parts, I'll
cut the tubing and put on a jig the front frame. When both halves are
finish, I'll sent them to zinc plating (galvanoplasty) and finally to the
powder coating. I think that I'll need two more weeks to start the testing
season...

[]'s Eduardo

Ypê Bike: http://www.ypebike.cjb.net/
Ypê Mono: http://www.ype.unicyclist.com/