[python] "Skylla"

  • From: "Sam v. Herwaarden" <sammelweis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:57:55 +0200

Hi
I've finally started making 'full size' blueprints, the attached one
is not yet definitive and definitely not the only one. I'm going to
have them printed full size as well. So far I'm quite confident I've
mastered all the necessary techniques for building a carbon frame, but
within several weeks I'll be having holidays for almost 2 months! So
it will take some time to be finished unfortunately...
The promised log is still going to come, but my CAD drawings have a
higher priority - luckily school's finished today for me, so the
following weeks I have quite a lot of time. Only all my pictures are
on a computer out for reparation...
I'll keep you up-to-date.
Sam