[python] Re: Seat and 3D software

  • From: John Lewis <john.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 22:20:45 +0800

Jürgen Mages wrote:
John,

that is a very clever way to make a seat (are these your photos?). I would not have thought that 1/4" (6.35 mm) plywood sheets could be bent that much without breaking. Do you have a photo of the sheets clamped to the mold?

Hi Jurgen,

Sorry I don't know how to do the umlaut over the u in your name.

Those are not my photos.

You can see mine here in these threads. Feel free to copy and use as you wish.

http://forum.atomiczombie.com/showthread.php?2201-Moulded-Wood-Seat

Completed seat visible here.

http://forum.atomiczombie.com/showthread.php?2116-Now-its-a-Marauder&p=31210#post31210

Sorry it's not a python. I must really get busy and build one. I keep promising.

John