[python] Re: Sailing Python

  • From: Dominic Tarr <dominic.tarr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gerald <bepb@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:31:00 +1200

I think a 2 wheel configuration might be possible if you use a kite.
although that would need two hands to control it, and you seem to need your
hands on the ground occasionally with a python.

most land yachts I have seen have the mast at the front, which would be
arkward with centersteering.

you probably would not want it too far back, but it could happly work if it
is asymmetrical.

I have built asymetrical boats, and they work fine.

do a google for "proa"

+ it frees up a lot more design possibilities.