[python] Re: Pivot bike?

  • From: "Greg Kolodziejzyk" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:43:56 -0700

Interesting... It looks like it have a NEGATIVE trail. And since the
CofG is ABOVE the pivot, I would think that it would take a bit of
effort with the arms to keep the rider from tipping at slow speeds. The
advantage to having the riders CofG BELOW the steering axis is his
weight acts like a pendulum and stabilizes steering to neutral. (I
think??)

Gk