[python] New member

  • From: Volker Philippent <bike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:05:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hello All,

I am new to this list. How did I get here?

Well - due to "german high precision traffic management" (scheiß Baustelle
auf der A73) I decided to take the way to work through the town.  While
waiting at the traffic lights, I noticed two very low recumbent bikes.
After doing some search queries, I finally found the home page of the
python lowracer.

Now my question is: are there homebuilders in Bamberg - Forchheim -
Erlangen, who I may ask about the construction of this bike?

Kind regards
Volker