[python] Re: Max Speed 67 on Delta Trike

Hi Jürgen,

I disagree with you though that these high speeds are a sign of extreme
courage or something... but... when you closely look at the delta of
Nobuo, do you see something in common with my bike, or the bike of Mike?
...something that is not on your bike... ;-p

I add here the pictures made on the last trip of the speed dial each
time a new record was broken, but there were many times in Skåne -
Sweden (lots of hills) where we came close to the 60kmh range, and none
of them posed a special problem.

Dirk

Jürgen Mages wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> talking of guys with guts: Nobuo, our japanese friend uploaded some
> downhill videos to youtube. One video shows him (or maybe a hired
> stuntman?) hammering down the hill with 67 kph on his python delta trike:
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=jQPyg105hao
>
> Cheers,
> Jürgen.

JPEG image