[python] Learning to ride

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Python Malinglist" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:06:41 +0200

My hopes, that I will not end as the only experienced python
pilot in the world are a bit closer to come true.

Eveline managed to make her second 8 km ride. She was very
relaxed and could pass dogs, children, bikers and everything
else that moves around on the 3 m narrow path along the
RMD-channel, without touching the ground involuntarily.
She said that she never felt that save with the bike before and
was very happy. So was I.

As seen on Torben's page
http://www.scheel.net/HPV/Python/default.asp
he also has started with the learning. He began a
training diary which is surely worth reading.

P3 is running perfectly now and I am looking
forward for the first several day long tours. I made
several short daytrips (around 80 km) so far, but
only with light luggage.

Good luck to all builders and learners from Jürgen.