[python] Re: Human power article

  • From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <a.krause@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <editorhumanpower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:48:16 +0200

Hello,

we are trying to gather background info in our wiki:

http://openbike.org

why not join in and contribute some research for the article? :-)

Or start an article in the wiki and everyone joins in, just like our design
process.
just start with a basic outline - maybe there are a few people, who fill out
the gaps?

Regards,
DirkS