[python] Re: Cycle Vision

  • From: Laurent Dechenne <laurent.dechenne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 23:29:39 +0200

Le 05-juin-05, à 12:43, Sam v. Herwaarden a écrit : Hello

Just coming back from my first cycle vision

Such a surprise to see Laurent and his Python at Cycle Vision
yesterday! First time for me to see a real python
Sorry for that, i d'ont have take my python at CV... this is my low racer "traction directe" with positive trail.

, even though the
frame is not the standard design. I also saw him in the 4 (3) hour
race, doing quite ok,
Not realy ok :) but i finisch this 3 hours race
though the tube over his shoulder looked very
uncomfortable.
this is the idee when we see it , but wen i am on the bike this not a probleme
 Such a pity I couldn't find him to ask him some
questions about the thing...
CV was lots of fun btw, hope to have my own python there next year.
See you there! Laurent
Sam