[python] AW: Re: The Python Patrick Introduced in February 2011

  • From: Gerald<bepb@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:38:08 +0100

Hi Bob,
while a trike promises an easy start, I dont think it is necesarily the better
option.
On a dry streets and with high speeds in mind, a two wheel python might be the
better option.
Specialy cornering at high speed is less tricky with the bike.

Learning to ride a two wheel python will take some effort and will go with some
bruises. Having the seat low, to allow both hands to touch the ground in the
normal sitting position, makes learning easier. In any case make your first
steps somewere away from the traffic!

I ride my python trike only in Winter, switching back to two wheels as soon as
the snow is gone!

BR
Gerald