[python] Re: A nice ride - sunburn

  • From: Dirk Bonne <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:18:02 +0200

On 06/27/2005 08:56 PM, Daryl Bender wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'll let you in on a secret. Try this stuff (Elizabeth Arden's "8 hour
> cream" - Elizabeth Arden cosmetics are everywhere so the link is for
> the pic);
>
> _http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&storeId=301&langId=-1&productId=500704690_
> <http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&storeId=301&langId=-1&productId=500704690>
>
> I'm usually very skeptical of any "treatment" but this stuff is
> amazing on burns, what you might call medical grade.
>
> My wife used it on me initially in Cancun for a sunburn. Its a little
> pricey but if you get a bad sunburn this will reduce the pain in hours
> and have you pretty much back to normal overnight. I also use it if I
> get a nasty burn welding. Don't know what's in it that does it and I'm
> not affiliated in any way with it. Just use it to nix the pain.
> Probably a little late for this one but for the next one....

He'll certainly need it a next time too, because Olaf believes sun-cream
is only for girly types! :-)

My tandem is ready (except the paint (of course)), and so I have again
started on the python stuff, first want to make the one I am riding now
more useable (splitable that is), and then hope to make a new one! That
new one needs to be easy foldable, light and stiff. I'll keep the 20"
wheels though. And I hope this will be the one that gets painted!

good night!
Dirk