[python] 450km in two days?

  • From: joao ricardo boff preichardt <joao.preichardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:06:49 -0300

Jurgen

In my trips the bigger distance that I reached in one day was 156 km. Whit
the seat of standart bikes I guess impossible to run more.

In your trips, how much do you ride per day? ( With comfort...)

I always think to trip to Chile. ( 3000 km from my city) and I guess that
with Python it's easier.

Thanks.

Joao Preichardt
Curitiba Brazil