[pwguildcug] Re: Wednesday meeting

  • From: Brian Anderson <skijatoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 09:48:35 +1000

Some random thoughts to chew over.
 We are all members of PWG but this group isn't involved in turning
and therefore surplus.
For some time I have had the feeling that we are unwanted by some
members who often ignore the fact that a group is meeting.  Is this
more than bad manners?
I believe we have never cost the Guild anything (except electricity!)
and we supply all our equipment.   We meet ?every? Wednesday for a
long time and pay our attendance fees that go to the guild. Surely the
Guild is winning financially.
Another day?
Another time?
Another place?
Last Wednesday was the only time I have been aware of the workshop
group having a cuppa outside.  A common time shouldn't be a problem.
Has the time come to disband?
I would rather call it quits  than cause any dissent.
Who - what  started this discussion?
Our equipment goes to the Guild if we disband.
Does the committee want our long established time slot every week or
only once a month?
Number of members in Guild v. number who attend Wednesday afterhoon
meeting ?
Regards
Brian