[pwguildcug] Re: Wednesday meeting

  • From: Andrew Kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:23:33 +1000

Hi Ken,Thanks for your feedback.
 Subject: [pwguildcug] Re: Wednesday meeting
From: ken.holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 13:49:55 +1000
To: pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My reply to the President would be as follows
The computer group  has met on Wednesday since it started many years ago and we
would prefer it to stay on that day as we have other activities arranged around
that time.
I would suggest that the tea breaks of the workshop group and the computer
group could very easily be arranged to take place at the same time. We may even
fraternize.
Perhaps we could consider finishing half an hour earlier to accommodate the
committee meeting thus freeing up our space for an hour and a half before the
afternoon meeting.
Lastly, where is it written that the computer group must attend the afternoon
meeting?
Just a thought!
Ken.

Sent from my iPad
On 02/08/2012, at 12:47 PM, Andrew Kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

After our meeting yesterday, I was approached by our president Dick Wrangles.
The gist of his message was, "We are not trying to push you out, the Computer
Group!"
But, we would be happy to see you change your meetings to a different day.

Apparently:

The workshop group is having their morning tea breaks out on the veranda
because of us.

The committee would like to have their meetings in our space and time slot.

On top of it all, many of the members don't even stay for the afternoon meeting.

I told him that we have discussed the move to another day already, but it was
rejected.
However I promised to raise the issue with you all, and see where we get.

So, put on your thinking caps between now and next Wednesday when, we can work
out
a solution to the problem in question.

Regards
Andrew