[pwguildcug] Re: Dropbox

  • From: Brian Anderson <skijatoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:03:21 +1000

Hello Ken et al.
I wasn't sure if the files could be downloaded and used OK. Apparently
so!

I have been trying to make images for a flag animation.
I think last week you or??? used PSP to produce the bands of shading
across an image to create the look of waves.   How?  I can make the
wavey edged  image  OK but I am stuck  for the B/W shading .  SOS
please.  A plug in or effect---which one?
Regards
Brian