[pure-silver] Re: what planet have I been on???

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 21:11:23 -0400

Thanks Richard and Peter,
        I haven't yet bought the Bergger paper...I was considering it but I
just found that recommendation a bit strange.  Yes, I also assumed that
their paper might have more sensitivity into the yellow region.  I do have
1-A filters which I use for ortho materials but it just seemed strange when
I have had no problems with other papers.
        Peter, never tried Forte...I was considering Bergger.
                        CHEERS!
                                BOB