[pure-silver] what planet have I been on???

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:39:31 -0400

DEAR PURE SILVERS,

            For decades, when printing with variable contrast (aka
multigrade) papers I have used Wratten 0C  (amber/orange) safelights with 15
watt bulbs no less than 6 feet away from my paper.  I regularly do fog tests
and have never discovered any fog for up to 15 minutes under the safelights.

            I was just checking the Bergger site and they recommend 1A (red)
filters for their VC/MG papers.  What planet have I been living on?  Did I
miss something these last 30 years?

                                    CHEERS!

                                                BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi