From: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Matthew Gaylen
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 9:08 AM
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: tank and tray cleaner

Turns out you can purchase sulphuric acid from some folks without a
hazmat charge where some folks must charge an extra $20. And some folks
require a DEA registration. I went so far as to leave a message with
the field office in Chicago--but they never called me back.

Anyway, I have about 3 lifetime supplies of tank and tray cleaner
consisting of 8 grams potassium dichromate mixed with 96 ml sulphuric
acid and 900 ml distilled water.

Kills developer tray stains on contact.

Contact me off list if you want a liter.

Best,

joe suburbs the post modern hyper rural sub urban anti hero and
vertiginous surrealist