[pure-silver] Re: spoiled by my new lens

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 19:34:25 -0700

I think you must be sure your camera movements are zeroed out.....   This is
pretty easy to do.....

But in my opinion, Peter has hit on the most likely problem.... your GG is in
the wrong place relative to the film plane.

I am not sure how to fix this.... any suggestions out there if the GG is out of
calibration?  How can you tell the right location?

Then, after you are sure the GG is in the right location, you can test your
film holders for correct location.... but test the GG
first.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx