[pure-silver] Re: (sligthly OT) Film flatness in a 4*5 holder

  • From: "Stane Kocar" <stane.kocar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 15:09:31 +0200

Cor,
as I have to test this film also in the following days please let me know at what speed you expose both films and what filter do you use (is any difference between both speeds?). Since we all have only 10 films I don't want to waste it for calibrating too much.

Thanks,
Stane

----- Original Message ----- From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>