[pure-silver] Re: (sligthly OT) Film flatness in a 4*% holder

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:02:49 +0200

Hi !
there is a 3M double face adhesive of quite small strengh suitable for your use.
I do not remember the exact reference, but is was used in the Jobo 30x40 cm
borderless easel (it seems it is nt made anymore, if you need the exact
reference of the spare part I can provide it for you)
You can put a stripe of this adhesive on the holder, and stick the plan film to
it when loading. It is thin enough I think not to cause problems.
Hope this helps.
Selon C.Breukel@xxxxxxx: