[pure-silver] Re: silver gelatin or gelatin silver?

  • From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:53:52 -0400

Shannon,  Don't forget to add the words "proven archival" to the name

The digital guys are using "archival inks" (proven by accelerated testing in furnaces). So it must be time to use "Silver gelatine, fiberbase, certified archival, analog print!" proven by true natural age!

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon Stoney" <sstoney@xxxxxxx>