From: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shannon Stoney
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 7:28 PM
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] prints stuck together in drymount press

Hi, I tried to flatten three prints at once in my drymount press today, by
stacking them on top of each other. This usually works, but this time they
stuck together. I suppose they were too damp or something, even thoough they
had dried for three days.

Two of them got fibers stuck in the emulsion, from the print that was
stacked on top.  I re-washed them and they are drying now. Will this solve
the problem?

--shannon