[pure-silver] Re: print washer

  • From: Speedy <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:44:23 +0000

Sounds like you are referring to one made by Arkay.  I have one of these and
break it out when i need to do large prints or a large volume.  It will take
prints up to 16x10.  It consists of a tub that looks like it probably takes
about 8 gallons to fill and a rotating drum that sits on bearings and is
powered by the force of the inlet water jetting on a water wheel.

It works very well but it requires a lot of water.

I also have the rocking Patterson print washer that has been much maligned
here.  I intend to do the beet juice test on t soon!  So far I have had no
complaints with it.

Speedy
From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: print washer
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:41:49 +0200

I've seen a stainless steel washer in operation, which worked like a slowly
rotating washing machine. Is that the one describing?

Regards
Ralph W. Lambrechthttp://www.darkroomagic.comhttp://www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

This electronic message contains information that is confidential, legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This information is intended
for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or any
other use of, or any action in reliance on, the contents of this electronic
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message immediately.P
don't print this e-mail unless you really have to
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Badcock" <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>