[pure-silver] Re: photography teachers top 3

  • From: Janet Cull <jcull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:41:06 -0400

On May 2, 2007, at 8:34 AM, Laurence Cuffe wrote:

for longer than five seconds

Doesn't that get you? Don't you sometimes want to say; "STOP! Look at it ! ! ! Look deeper." I know, I know. There's something about if I have to say that, that's telling somehow. But often times, people jut don't know how to look. Maybe it's not that they don't know how... maybe they're just not of the same inquisitive mindset. Or something.

And (I realize) sometimes they don't find it worth looking longer at.

Anyway - back to the top 3.  Bring them on...