[pure-silver] Re: photography teachers top 3

  • From: Snoopy <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 12:36:44 +0200

Dear MArtin,

At 11:10 02.05.2007, you wrote:
The most expensive lens series from Canon. Big, heavy, fast, extremely expensive. These are the lenses that started to boom with white lens bodies (by now emulated by everyone, especially the cheap makers).

Oh - I see like the G-ring ones by MInolta. I am a Minolta-fan and those zoom lenses are optically better than some of the fixed focal lengths.

But you are right - bloody heavy to carry around.

BTW - rmember the Leica R3 and others in khaki drab olive green, known as "safari-look". Now those were ugly..

Love,
Snoopy