[pure-silver] Re: photography teachers top 3

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 07:22:11 -0700 (PDT)

I find that I have been pretty consistent with getting
about one good image per 80 square inches of film
shot.  Usually when shooting 35mm I like about one
frame per roll, when shooting 120, I end up liking one
frame per roll, and with 4x5 about 1 in four is a
keeper.  I am thinking of going to 8x10 so that I
never take any bad shots any more!